This is a typical schedule for our Slim Retreat Programs:
|08.00||Sea or Hillside Walk|
|14.00 – 15.00||Massage or booked treatment|
|19.15||Restorative Yoga/Dance Class/Nutrition Talks/Motivation Skills/Guest Speaker|
It is important that for your stay with us, and especially so for the 3 Day Retreat, that you try to eliminate tea, coffee and alcohol for at least 5 days prior.
Guest arrival times are shown below for the introductions:
- 3 Day Detox Retreat – Friday 09.00 – 10.00
- 5 Day Weight Loss & Detox Retreat – Monday 10.00 – 11.00
- 7 Day weight Loss 7 Detox Retreat – Sunday 16.00 – 18.00
Guests should ensure they have appropriate clothing and footwear for exercise and outdoor walking. Also comfortable clothing to relax in the house.
- Loose comfortable clothes – exercise leggings, track suit, T-shirts, etc.
- Waterproof walking shoes/boots
- Waterproof clothing for walks
- Warm clothing – scarves, gloves when applicable
- Soft shoes or slippers only permitted in the main house and suites at all times.
TV is not permitted, although occasional DVDs are shown relating to relevant topics or educational (exceptions for Healthy Hen and Bride to Be Retreats). You are requested not to carry mobiles or any other device when on your daily programs or at meal times – these may be used in your room or suite.
Any prospective guests with doubts about their physical condition/suitability are asked to consult their doctor, show him or her the relevant information about the retreat you may be looking to book, and where necessary obtain consent.